Phase 3D

Still available with your support, is the full color, highly detailed, glossy
card stock display model kit of our new Phase 3D spacecraft.  With your
$17 suggested donation, this is one way in which you can enjoy your
personal contribution to the program and proudly display your support
of AMSAT's most ambitious endeavor yet in the form of a handsome
desktop scale model of the bird we all look forward to communicating
through very soon.

AMSAT-NA (Phase 3D kit)        Also: Martin Blanz (Phase 3D kit)
850 Sligo Ave.                                  AMSAT-DL-Warenvertrieb
Silver Springs,MD 20910-4703            Liegnitzer Str. 70
                                                       D-71707
Phone orders: 301-589-6062              Schwieberdingen, Germany
Fax: 301-608-3410
                                                       e-mail:
DL9SAD@amsat.org
                                                       Fax: +49 (0)7150 397978

And: AMSAT-UK (Phase 3D kit)
        40 Downsview, Small Dole,
        W. Sussex BN5 9YB
        U.K.

        e-mail: G0FCL@amsat.org
        Phone orders: +44 1273 495733
        Fax:  +44 1273 492927

For additional details and model photo see:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/fun/model_photos/

or:  http://www.amsat-dl.org/vertrieb/

73