From: Mark L. Hammond [mailto:hammond@surrealnet.net]
Sent: 6/22/2000 8:37 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] 38k4 questions

Hello all,

I'm dreaming about 38k4 operations.  Some questions come to mind:

1) anybody on the list mod their Kenwood TS-790  with the Symek F-IFD unit?

2) do the transformers necessary for the mod come with the F-IFD?

3) does integration of the F-IFD still permit digital operations at 1200
and 9600?

4) what effect (if any) does the F-IFD have on SSB operations?

Thanks for any input,

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]