Re: Oscar 0

Dennis,
 Are you doing an orbiter, or are you talking about the BS mission
that Lunacorp is trying to splash all over the media?
 Some sort of orbiter sounds like an interesting idea. Lunacorp,
based on listening to them tell everyone how they'll be building
hardware Real Soon Now for the last eight (or so) years, ain't
going anywhere, no matter if they managed to con Radio Shack
out of a mil.
IMHO of course.........

Later,
Andy