RE: Oscar 0

CONGRATS Red on your upgrade.  I worked for Radio Shack for 12 years.  There
were times when I enjoyed it and times when I didn't.  Unfortunately for
some a single experience at a single store with a single clerk colors their
opinion of an entire company.  I try to ignore those types.  No, I'm not
pointing fingers at anyone in particular but I've had experience with Vince
on the newsgroups.  At times it seems as if he engages mouth before while
leaving brain in neutral, other times he makes perfect since.  But then we
are all like that at times.

72/73/
Kevin, WB5RUE