Re: Oscar 0

Indeed that was an interesting article to start some thinking.
There is a great need for a bit more technical investigation!
     Note that the satellite term ARTEMIS has already been
used by a group of Santa Clara University students.  Three
female engineers have built three additional satellites,
JAK, THELMA and LOUISE collectively called ARTEMIS.  These
made orbit aboard the JAWSAT/OPAL carrier but were never heard
from unfortunately.   Cliff KR