Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:33:18 +0100
From: mikehooles <mikehooles@talk21.com>
To: ka1lm@amsat.org
Subject: AO-27 In Europe

Just anote to let you know that AO-27 is doing sterling service in Europe.
We get one pass late morning our time and another about 9 - 10pm.

I have worked all over Europe using your 'bird' including Italy, Spain,
Norway, Germany and the Ukraine from London.

As I am new to amateur satellites, being a 7MHz cw man for the last 30
years, I am enjoying the new challenge.

A 2 metre ground plane and fixed vertical HB9CV antenna for 70cms with 25
watts max is working perfectly.

Many thanks for a good satellite,

Regards

Mike