Sad People and OS/2

Geeeeee,

Hey geek, the world is not flat!

As a manager of an IS department I sold by soul to Gates after Comdex 97,
... I knew what I was doing too! In fact I wrote a memo entitled the new
"Gates Tax". BUT BUT BUT since then I've had applications and O/S's that
really work, ... I can say that because I don't complicate my life by being
different wit Novell, Linux and god forbid that still born child OS/2.

But I'm sure you are happy in the wasteland. But in the real world of
supporting a business community Microsoft is the way to go, who cares about
their business practices! As one who works in the oil business, just tread
on the whiners! Give that most corporate programming jobs take 2 to 3 years
to get to almost end product, we need a scaleable upgrade path for our
development tools, ... at present no-one else apart from MS gives us that
certainty. I've been programming for a living since 1984 (I'm 35) I've seen
it all, the ups the downs the fads and now I want continuity that is it. The
US justice dept is not going to win this suit, if it does then we really are
in shit as the stock options that are the golden handcuffs of the MS
employees will be broken, then we'll be back to the bad old days again.

Hey let's really go back to when programming was fun and do CP/M 8080
assembler!

My view
Paul, VP9MU