RE: field day

> For voice contacts, set up for the following sats:
>
> AO-14 FM (_easy_ but will be very busy)
> AO-27 FM (Daytime only)
> SO-35 FM (Check sunsat schedules - it's been off very recently)

SO-35 is off until further notice (which I haven't received, so assume it's
off), due to internal temperature problems caused by its current sunlit
orbit.

> I recommend that you try working sats _before_ field day to
> get a feel.

Good advice.  Diving right in on the deep end may be a frustrating and
confusing exercise.  Some prior experience under "normal" conditions will
help.