Re: field day

Darrell Graham <grahamda@teleport.com> wrote:

>(snip...)
>Also suggestions for a satellite
>tracking program to use. Suggestions of any kind will also
>be appreciated.

Depending on my mood I use Predict and Winorbit. Predict is
fast and does nice tabular pass predictions. Winorbit's
multiple tracking facility is handy for answering questions
like "When is the next analogue satellite due?" I'm also
a sucker for its Mission Control-style graphical tracking
display...

Both are available through all the usual channels.

                                   - Hospital/Shafte