Re: field day

Personally, I think winorbit is the best sat track program that is free.
You can download it at www.amsat.org.  It is easy to install and use but
don't forget to use the -d flag if you're using the dos version of pkunzip.
Also, run vbrun.exe that comes with it first.  You will need "fresh" keps
from the amsat site.

Probably the easiest sat to work is RS-13 at night when all of the non-sat
related traffic has died down on 15m.  You can then use 15m or 2m as an
uplink (see amsat bulletin for specifics) and 10m down.  Any more questions?
  I will be happy to help.

p.s. fo-29 is easy to work if you have all mode 2m & 70cm gear.