Mutek replacement for FT736

Greetings,

I am looking to make some upgrades at my shack and soliciting
some feedback from those who have had direct experience in
2 specific areas.

1. How well does the Mutek RPCB 736ub replacement kit help the
    performance on a Yaesu FT-736R ?   Was the difference clearly
    noticeable ?

2. How well does the performance of the Yaesu FT-847 receiver
    compare to the FT-736R on the 2M and 70cm bands?  If you
    have experience in this area along with question #1,  I would
    also like to hear how all three compare  (FT-736 with and without
    the Mutek upgrade and the FT-847) ?

If you have experience with the 2 questions above, I am very anxious
to hear your comments.

Thanks in advance to those that can help.

73's,

Tim - N8DEU
Huntsville, Alabama