Looking for N5OTY

Hi All,

        Does anybody know how I can get ahold of David, N5OTY, other than on
the FM birds?  He has been found on UO-14 and AO-27 from Las Cruces, New
Mexico, but it now apparently living (or visiting?) Oklahoma.  I'm trying to
get ahold of him regarding a QSL card.  Has anybody received a card or
anything else from him?  An email address (the one listed on QRZ is bad) or
address would be great.  Thanks!

73,
Brian, N5ZGT
   Boy Scouts of America                Amateur Radio - N5ZGT
    Eagle Scout 12/6/96     ARRL  QRP: NorCal #1700 QRP-L #580 AK/QRP #125
      ASM - Troop 41                Packet: N5ZGT PBBS, 145.05 MHz
       OA Lodge 66                      Albuquerque, New Mexico
  Yah-Tah-Hey-Si-Kess  <-W-W-W-<    Brother, Kappa Sigma Fraternity
         Please Visit my Homepage at: http://www.unm.edu/~brianm