field day

Hi guys,
    I have been tasked to get some satellite contacts on field day. Having
never done any sat work before I need some help. I think that I have
adequate radios and antennas put together. What I don't know is what
satellites are used for this sort of thing. Also suggestions for a satellite
tracking program to use. Suggestions of any kind will also be appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Darrell kc7aoi