RS project

One suggestion in addition to an analog transponder would be a color
camera and SSTV system that takes a picture every 5 minutes and sends it
automatically on SSTV. There could be several cameras, as they are small
and lightweight. As the rocket leaves earth and that system was turned
on, even a simple antenna and scanner could receive the signal and
soundcard software would produce the picture.

I would be interested in working on the funding, obtaining hardware for,
building transmitter for and anything else with respect to that project.

This would use the same sstv system that worked on the MIR.

I am a lot more confident when it comes to SSTV as compared to
transponders.

Malcolm WA9BVS

http://radio.uindy.edu