From: Diggs, Steve
To: 'Willmott, Paul '
Cc: 'amsat-bb@amsat.org'
Sent: 6/20/00 11:22 PM
Subject: RE: The Station Program Author Speaks!!!!!!!!

Paul,

Where did you get the idea that there was any criticism headed your way?
In
this whole thread, not one person has said anything negative about the
effort you put out. Do you disagree that you decided to stop supporting
it?
Sure seems like that is the case, but hey, like you said, your life has
come first. EVERYBODY agrees with that. No problem. The point here is
that
if we pool our free time and talents together, your app. can keep on
living
and growing. Because of that, it will continue to do what you originally
wanted it to do: contribute to AMSAT. An app. with new versions and
features
will keep contributions flowing into AMSAT.

So what do you say? If you're done with it, will you post the source and
let
someone else evolve it, on a strictly non-commercial basis?

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI