Sasi driver for Nova-DOS

Hello All once again;
- Some time ago I asked for a Sasi rotor driver to run my adaptor
and antenna setup which several of you kindly send to me via e-mail.
Naturally I saved it on a floppy to use it in these days, but I forgott that
my son runs also a computer for his shool work and from time to time
uses some of my material.................................., so unfortunately
I found
my floppy in his box with some geografical matter. @#$%, and so on, Sasi
went some where else.
- So let's go to the pertinent matter, please I need again all the Sasi
driver
files yuo've send me before and  please mail it direct to my adress.
Once agin thank you and excuse the troubble I am causing.
Best regards,
Nicolau - PP8DA
nsallay@internext.com.br