help needed

Hello All;
- I am searching for the assembly instructions of a Cushcraft cross yagi
model 144-20T build by the above company some years ago,but not
anymore on the market and as Cushcraft says the document is not more
available on the Ftp. but only against payment.
- If for any instance some one has these instructions, I will be very glad
if you can e-mail me a copy,as I'm rebuilding my VHF/UHF sat. setup.
Thank you very much in advance for all the work.
Regards,
Nicolau - PP8DA
nsallay@internext.com.br