From: Robert E. Martinson [mailto:remartin@tiac.net]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 10:42 PM
To: ne1h@ne1h.dyndns.org; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Cc: Stephen Diggs
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] An open letter to the Amsat Software authors
(with a little political incorrectness!)

Hi, Alan,

Quite a while ago I registered "The Station", but since switching to a new
PC hadn't reinstalled it.  I tried and couldn't even get it to install under
Win 98, kept wanting Disk 2 to be inserted.  I sent an email to Paul
(VP9MU@amsat.org) on 5/20/00 and never received a response (it didn't bounce
however).

73,
Bob