KLM CP-14

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my KLM CP-14 2 meter satellite
rig for $75.00 plus shipping and pretty soon after that, my
M2 2m5xp dual-band antenna.  Both are used successfully for
working all the sats.  I'm trying to put together a matched
set of M2 cp-14 and M2 cp30 antennas.

Thanks, and let me know if you're interested.

Jon

(541) 747-5782

Computing Center			Internet:
jneher@darkwing.uoregon.edu
University of Oregon			Voice: (541) 346-1731
Eugene, OR 97403-1212			WWW http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~jneher
					Amateur Radio: N7WNX