Albuquerque ARC Field Day

    The Albuquerque Amateur Radio Club and Amateur Radio Caravan Club (two
clubs, one Field Day group) will be looking for contacts on UO-14 and AO-27.
Chris N2YQP, Mike K5MJE, POSSIBLY Jerry KK5YY and myself will be trying.

    I say "trying" because of every other group that will be using a stupid
100 watts to work the birds when you only need 0.25 watts to get a
full-quieting signal in those satellites any other day...

    We will be out there with our HTs, and mighty Arrow antennas using the
call N5VA.  Listen for us, and good luck!

73,
Brian, N5ZGT
   Boy Scouts of America                Amateur Radio - N5ZGT
    Eagle Scout 12/6/96     ARRL  QRP: NorCal #1700 QRP-L #580 AK/QRP #125
      ASM - Troop 41                Packet: N5ZGT PBBS, 145.05 MHz
       OA Lodge 66                      Albuquerque, New Mexico
  Yah-Tah-Hey-Si-Kess  <-W-W-W-<    Brother, Kappa Sigma Fraternity
         Please Visit my Homepage at: http://www.unm.edu/~brianm