Re: Field Day

Why don't we all just listen to the satellites and see who is there on field
day. I don't think the listserver can handle every club that is participating
in field day sending a message that they are going to be on the air.

Of course, I can give the list of 5 clubs in Houston that will be on the air.
But won't.

73...bruce

> The Nashville Amateur Radio Club will be operating   K4L during field day on
> AO-10, FO-20, FO-29,RS-12/13,RS-15 on cw and AO-27, UO-14 and SO-35 on FM.
>
> Good Luck,  AC9R!

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8MHz