RE: Autoexec MY THOUGHTS:

And the poor fellow was trying to get his KCT board running
on an older computer under dos.  Seems a reasonable enough
satellite topic to me too.  Glad you agree Clinton.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It
does not mean to stand by the president...."

--Theodore Roosevelt