Re: autoexec.bat

Robert, what tracking program are you going to use?  Some have their own
KCT drivers and do not use the DRV.COM that came on the KCT diskette.  In
that case you do not want to have the DOS driver, DRV.COM, running and
fighting with the other driver for control of the rotors.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org