Re: autoexec.bat

from windows 95/98 you can go to 'run' then enter 'sysedit'
it will open all system files that are editable. make the modifications to the
autoexec file.

if you prefer, you can click on the msdos icon. when the msdos window
opens, you can type    'edit c:\autoexec.bat'
make your changes and save the file. then type exit and it will close the
msdos window.

reboot your computer when done for the changes to take affect.

73...bruce