Autoexec

Joel:  autoexec does not show up in windows explorer.  When I enter
autoexec.bat into "find" it comes up with nothing.

Mike73:  When I try I get what looks to be an empty autoexec.bat file with
the warning: C\: AUTOEXEC>BAT Cannot open this file.

John:  When I go to  DOS , I get a screen that has:"File, Edit, Search,
View, Options,Help" on it.  I can maneuver around it but I can't find
anything.  When I click on "Edit" I get Cut, Copy, Paste,Clear choices.

Thanks to ALL!         AC9R