Brain-Dead ICOM IC-1271A...

Hi,

Question:  After replacing the Li cell on the RAM board of my ICOM IC-1271A
(15 yrs on one batt isn't bad), the unit is "lost".  The display shows
strange frequencies and doesn't respond properly.  Is there any way to fix
this at home, or am I going to have to deal with ICOM to get back on the
air?

Comments from "those that have travelled this road" would be appreciated!

Thanks & 73 de Andy W5ACM

best e-mail is amacalli@danielind.com