Anybody hear this call on UO-14?

Hi All,

    I worked UO-14 this morning, and worked a fellow from 0-land at 1755
UTC, but I wrote his call down in the logbook wrong.  When I checked it on
QRZ, it said the call did not exist.  What I wrote down was WB0BQM, but I
know that during the QSO I didn't mess up his call (otherwise he would have
corrected me).  Does anyone know who I might have worked with a similar
callsign?  I didn't jot down his grid square, in case that would have rung
anyone's bell. Sorry...

    I'll get that tape recorder soon enough and won't have to worry about
this anymore...

    See everyone on the morning passes tomorrow.

Thanks and 73,
Brian, N5ZGT
   Boy Scouts of America                Amateur Radio - N5ZGT
    Eagle Scout 12/6/96     ARRL  QRP: NorCal #1700 QRP-L #580 AK/QRP #125
      ASM - Troop 41                Packet: N5ZGT PBBS, 145.05 MHz
       OA Lodge 66                      Albuquerque, New Mexico
  Yah-Tah-Hey-Si-Kess  <-W-W-W-<    Brother, Kappa Sigma Fraternity
         Please Visit my Homepage at: http://www.unm.edu/~brianm