Re: Sounds like a great chance for a quick amateur satellite

This may sound like a troll, but it is not.

Boeing was making overtures a over a year ago, I passed the contact
information into AMSAT. Initial feed back was that it would be difficult to
integrate the existing projects onto the new platform.

So there was time.

I personally would have loved to see P3D on top of that bird. But
admittedly, it would be a risky ride at present.

Christopher Cox
KC8FRJ