Looking 4 K9UHH

Hi Everyone:

I am looking for K9UHH, Roger L. Warren, ex-K3EWM

This is satellite related.
I have already searched the call books and web several times and have
pinged
Over the packet without much any results.
I think because of the very old age of this address and call, that
I may need to find a relative of K9UHH.

I was asked by a fellow ham in Russia to try to get a special qsl
Card back to K9UHH.  Roger L. Warren sent a QSL card to UA3KNA in 1962
About 38 years ago.
The K9UHH card appears to have eventually gone into ORBIT.
I cant make out the date of the flight, but it looks like the post mark

>From MIR (MNP)

If you know where I can locate K9UHH, Roger L. Warren, ex-K3EWM
Or a relative of K9UHH, can you please contact me to make arrangements
For getting this special long distance QSL card (wf1f@amsat.org)

Other data from QSL card

K9UHH, Roger L. Warren, ex-K3EWM
8715 Guilford Ave.