Re: Status of IC-821H?

In a message dated 6/13/00 6:56:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tmwebb@ionet.net
writes:

<<  I called Texas Towers and learned the 821H has been
 discontinue!  I guess I missed that announcement.  Anyone heard if a
 replacement is on the way?

>From having spoken with Icom reps at the March Charlotte hamfest I had heard
of
the discontinuation of the 821H but was informed that the 910H, a dedicated
satellite rig is in the works.  I have added my two cents as to what I would
lke to see
in the rig and am also looking for the release of this dedicated system.

73, Steve
K5PK