Re: I have an idea. Please read

Thanks for reminding me about the Fairday shield situation.  I neglected
to say that he is using an exturnal antenna mounted on the belly of the
aircraft,  a spare ant for the air to ground system.  This antenna is not
resinant at two metters so he is using a tuner.  The output of the rig is
ten watts.  I have no idea what the erp is.
                                                 "73"
                                                        John
                                                            Kg5za
In The Twinkling of a star