Re: Low Audio on AO-27?

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Brian P. Mileshosky wrote:

> Has anyone noticed low audio on AO-27?  I ask because three NM Amateurs
> noticed this on Saturday and Sunday...

We just did 2 passes this morning for the students and noticed the same
thing, now that you mention it...  yet, some statiosn were loud and clear.
I wonder if the uplink is no longer centered on 145.850 and maybe what we
see then are uplinks on the edge of the passband versus others that
doppler is putting in the center?

Just a thought...

bob