Re: Misuse of the satellite bands

 OZ1MY/Ib  De 9M2SS

Hi Chritoffersen,

Many thanks for your observations and suggestions.  I am compiling them
that may help me to have some sort of consensus about the problem.  Even
ITU is aware of these problems but they can only suggest but cannot
enforce.  It is up to the individual administrations to take notice and
repair these problems.  it is again a question of self policing.  This also
involves proper band planning and to ensuring that we follow those guidelines.

Thanks once again for your input.  They have started to trickle in. May I
request others to please respond and give their views.

73

Sangat, 9M2SS

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS
Director IARU Region 3