The Station

I am new to satellite operation and for the life of me I can't figure
out how to use the "full duplex console mode" in "The Station" program.
The tracking works great, the beacon mode works great, and the full
duplex console mode kind of works, but I can't determine a proceedure
that allows me to adjust the receive and transmit frequencies.

Please, if there is someone using this program could you give me a quick
pointer or two?  The manual only shows how to enter a satellite for that
mode, but not a scrap on it's operation.

Thanks,

Kevin Faris
KI0PY