Re: FM1DQ in UO14 !!

At 11:57 12/06/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi DX hunters, I completed the QSO with FM1DQ in Martinique Is., very strong
>signal, look for him in EAST pass, very low for me
> just 3 degress...
>GOOD LUCK !!
>73 d Al
>XE2YVW

-----------------------
Hi,
I have also worked Gilles via UO-14 and SO-35 with good signal (both
working with vericals). HP1BSL is also frequently active via UO-14. The
pass of both satellites over South America is crowded with LU and some CE
stations. From my location (GH64 Lat: 15.75 S, Lon: 47.84 W) I could work
all South America, part of Caribbean area and Central America, D4C, part of
West Africa (i.e. TU). Unfortunately it seems the hams from these countries
do not know this sort of DX.
73 de Francisco Rogerio, PT2TD
pt2td@amsat.org