Re: Subject: APRS Tiny-Web-Page Examples

>...  But the problem is that no one has written a
>driver for WISP to control the radio, so no one has gotten around to
>running automated passes to see what happens.

	Weeks ago I asked thru this same reflector for beta testers for a version
of WiSPDDE which sends control commands to D7/D700 radios. I got some
replies and send them the betas but had no feedback from them yet.
	If anyone else is interested I will send him/her copies, but I will not
distribute it until I know that the commands for those radios are correct.
	FYI: WiSPDDE receives tracking info from WiSP and controls your rotors and
radios accordingly...

	73 de Nando, CX6DD