A Little bi of help

First of all,  thanks to all of you that helped me locate a cross
boom for my antennas.  The response was fantastic as always,
thanks again.

I wonder if there is someone out there that can point me in the
right direction to a 255 Mhz (or close) cross yagi or still
better a helical antenna.  I tried m2 but they do not have them
and to make it for me will cost between $800-$900.  Does anybody
knows of a company that sells antennas in these range?????
Thanks

--
Isidoro Hernandez
Carolina, Puerto Rico