Re: Subject: APRS Tiny-Web-Page Examples

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, John Hansen wrote:

> used to be with the PSK satellites.  Tuning on the 9600 baud satellites is
> not so critical.  One could have the initial frequency set via the serial
> port and then do the tuning during the pass via the mic buttons.  BTW, what
> is the command to set the frequency via the serial port... it doesn't
> appear to be on Jim Gill's web page.

Yes, Jim's page is only the APRS commands but somewhere on his page is an
obscure link to the other guy's page that figured out the radio commands.
I have to look hard each time I visit.  bob

I just visited and his link to the Australian page seems to be broke...