Re: I have an idea. Please read

Arthur,
 Thanks for the invite. As is stated elsewhere, I'm not the first
person to come up wit the idea. Maybe you could ask the chap who
made the suggestion first to write something up. As for my bet, I
submit Bob's reply as good proof that it might not be a money in
the bank proposition, but pretty close.....
Later,
Andy.