Re: AMATEUR SATELLITE MONITORING SERVICE

Dear Hans,

Good to hear from you.  Thanks for the input.  I have not had any from the
Amsat community, perhaps because of the fuzzy wording that states the
intent.

If you remember, i requested you to tell me the procedure to register
'Tiungsat' as an OSCAR. Would you please do that.

Many thanks for your co-operation

73

Sangat, 9M2SS