Re: I have an idea. Please read

Hi, Andrew,

At 10:49 AM 11-06-00 -0500, Andrew Reynolds wrote:
>Whether AMSAT might be interested in doing something like this on a
>limited basis is open to question. My bet would be no, because it doesn't
>fit with what 'everyone knows' is AMSAT's mission.

Before placing your bet, may I suggest that you contribute a paper
describing your idea for the AMSAT Symposium coming in October?  Let's see
if your well thought out ideas attract some interest.

Please remember that AMSAT is very much a bottom up organization - members
are AMSAT and members do the work.  Here's your chance!!

Also, suggest reading "what everyone knows."  It's all in AMSAT's charter
and bylaws on the usual web site.  You just might be surprised.....

Hope this helps.

73, art.....