Re: AMATEUR SATELLITE MONITORING SERVICE

Sangat

The idea was first discussed at the IARU International Satellite Forum
held a few years ago at the University of Surrey. The basic idea was
that VHFers would monitor the Satellite allocation to monitor for
intruders  and then through their AMSAT organisation supply the
information to their Society's IARUMS for action.

The idea, although I believe worthwhile pursuing, never took off.

73

Hans