uni_trac

.

 Im  experiencing something wrong
in UNI_TRAC, could someone
provide me on how to fix it.

where you see  both  the AZ\EL indicator
windows,one for the pointing of your
Antennas,and the  other for tracking
the Satellites position

 the Satellites position indicator in UNI_TRAC
 doesnt provide me with the correct tracking,
 as in NOVA, which uses its Maps & Satellite
 position tracking window,only NOVA is reading
 the correct tracking of  any satellite being used

 I have updated the KEP elements into both
 NOVA  & UNI_TRAC, and I entered
 the latitude & longitude calculations
 correctly. as well as the setting of the
 time difference to UTC.

  but UNI_TRAC isnt reading  the correct
  position of any Satellite in conjunction with
  NOVA

  could anyone explain this problem?

 thanks 73
 Larry ve2me