Re: Subject: APRS Tiny-Web-Page Examples

I did some probing...the .pdf of interest is here:

http://216.98.255.24/Amateur/Instruction%20Manuals/

specifically,

http://216.98.255.24/Amateur/Instruction%20Manuals/TMD700A_Specialized.pdf

The manual says "yes" to KISS mode and full duplex/cross band...but the
truth is always best observed directly ;-)

The MAXFRAME info in the above manual suggests a default of 4, but should
allow values from 1-7.

The TMD-700A is not a super cheap option, but would be interesting to
consider since it does include the TNC in the rig.

73,

Mark KC4EBR