Re: I have an idea. Please read

I'm all for exploring the design of an orbiting aricraft.  Engineering
such a problem is FUN!

With GPS on the oribter and on the re-fueler drone, and Line-of-sight
low power 2.4 GHz camera video, it woiuld be "trivial" to do an in-flight
refueling.   THus drastically simplifying the design...   Hummh...

Even with a continuing source of fuel though, I doubt any hobby motors
would last long enough to be practical.

de WB4APR, Bob