Re: I have an idea. Please read

I like the idea, however question the ability to keep an aircraft of any
type aloft at those altitudes..  I have had similar thoughts in the past.
One such thought was in that if you had the thing up there, you could have
it do nothing other than circling in a small tight pattern, thus giving
the illusion of being stationary.  Couple that with a few others and you
could develop a truely wide area repeator system suitable for all kinds of
stuff...

Dave