The French spationaute QSL

Hi Steve

Sorry for my late answer to your both messages, but my
job keeps me very busy at the moment :+)
Jean-Pierre Haigneré spent a few months aboard MIR last
year for a mission called PERSEUS.
He got the callsign FX0STB (his wife Claudie-Andrée
Deshayes, another french spationaute, is FX0STA).
During his MIR flight, Jean-Pierre made a lot of contacts
on 145.985 using either FX0STB or R0MIR callsigns.
AMSAT-F is the QSL-manager of Jean-Pierre and we
send QSLs to hams who contacted him or listened to him.
The QSL card itself can be seen on our WEB site.
The QSL card has been designed and funded by the AMSAT-F Bureau.
Any other questions ?

Jean-Louis F6AGR