The French spationaute QSL

Hi Steve

Sorry for my late answer to your both messages, but my
job keeps me very busy at the moment :+)
Jean-Pierre Haigneré spent a few months aboard MIR last
year for a mission called PERSEUS.
He got the callsign FX0STB (his wife Claudie-Andrée
Deshayes, another french spationaute, is FX0STA).
During his MIR flight, Jean-Pierre made a lot of contacts
on 145.985 using either FX0STB or R0MIR callsigns.
AMSAT-F is the QSL-manager of Jean-Pierre and we
send QSLs to hams who contacted him or listened to him.
The QSL card itself can be seen on our WEB site.
(http://www.amsat-france.org)
The QSL card has been designed and funded by the AMSAT-F Bureau.
Any other questions ?

Cheers

Jean-Louis F6AGR