From: Hernandez [mailto:ihf@icepr.com]
Sent: 6/09/2000 3:10 PM
To: Amsat BB Mailing List; Hearsat Mailing List
Subject: [amsat-bb] Need some asistance

I need a cross boom for my satellite tracking antenna system.  It

need to be of fiberglass or other non ferrous material.  I used
to buy from KLM, but was informed they closed shop.  Need a 7 and

a half feet length by 1 and a half inch diameter cross boom
element.  Any help appreciated, please
E-mail directly so as not to bother the reflector.  Thanks

--
Isidoro Hernandez
Carolina, Puerto Rico