Dishnetwork Dish

I have just become the proud owner of my 3rd Dish Network dish...  I have
two in use, and a third one sitting around..

I'm sure that this has been addressed before, but I'm not sure what the
answer was...

I saw on the side of a box somewhere that these things operated really
close to 2400MHz.  Does this mean that the dish and horn (With built in
preamp) could be used to receive P3D signals on 2.4G?

Can anyone enlighten me as to how these things really work, and what
electronics are build into the LNB?

Thanks,
Dave