Re: Going Digital... Ham Radio?

Actually, with the types of digital compression available now, it
should almost be a crime to transmit 6 MHz+ video!

Boy, will I get flamed on that one...  :-)

But seriously.. That is one darn good project to work on... It is
getting to the point with MPEG-1 and MPEG-4, etc that one could do quite a
bit with 56K and digital audio/video streams.

Fred W0FMS